Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Maxtor external thorny drive?

i saw maxtor 160GB external complicated drive on sale for $60.00, have anyone used a maxtor hard drive since? i want to store movies and music, so i'd be able to transport them to doesn`t matter what i go, from home to work or academy. are they easy to pass around? how many video (full length films) can a 160GB drive can hold

Maxtor external thorny drive?

Its a good deal but i havent have good luck beside my maxtor drive. It never recognizes it on any of my computers and ive tried it on 4. Plus when i stir to the store i see alot of them returned. Western Digital makes a pretty pious one for the extra $$.
I just have a Maxtor drive crash, this is the second Maxtor drive to crash on me in the closing 5 years. I have completely switched to Seagate and Western Digital drives.
Seagate presently makes adjectives Maxtor drives, the companies just merged not long.


No comments:

Post a Comment