Friday, September 17, 2010

Is within some passageway I can set key on my computer to slovak junk mail,,, afterwards use these key, within my emails? thanx?

How can I type correspondence from slovak alphabet, in my yahoo e-mail messages?



I enjoy an english qwerty keyboard.

I would close to to type slovak letters.

I own windows vista anytime on my computer.



Is nearby some way I can shift some of settings, for some of the keys on my computer and store slovak memo keys?



******************************...

Thank you compassionately for any response.

******************************...

Is within some passageway I can set key on my computer to slovak junk mail,,, afterwards use these key, within my emails? thanx?

Control Panel - Regional & Language Options - change Standards & Formats to Slovak.



Other settings are available if you decision to change dialogue etc. too.



This does rather pre-suppose that you know the Slovak grand piano characters intimately!
I'm not sure how you can program your keyboard to type slovak packages, however you can buy keyboards in some stores or I've even found on on ebay, of which have slovak (the keyboard I enjoy is Russian) letters on it and it comes w/a software disc that will make sure computer endorse the letters.


No comments:

Post a Comment