Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kubuntu Vs Vista Hardware Compatibility?

I enjoy been using the KDE Version of Ubuntu Setup as a dual boot system My nvidia Vidieo adapter works below Vista and in linux .My Haupauge win tv 250 tv card works fine contained by linux but not in Vista using Win tvs apllication .I have to use Dscaler to get my tv to work underneath Vista.My worst problem is when I attempt to clone Dvds I get error messages whatever thing program I try even though the disk isn't encrypted( Trying to copy a cloned disk that was decrypted using dvd fab gold ingots under window.Other than this I am finding Linux to be more hardware compatible than Vista.Is anybody else having problems?and have anyone tried the beta of the new newspaper of Ubuntu codenames Gutsy Gibbon

Kubuntu Vs Vista Hardware Compatibility?

I have not tried 7.10 beta on the other hand, but I have found after installing Ubuntu on slightly a few PC's, that it's all due to the hardware configuartion, most of the time Ubuntu works flawlessly right out of the proceeds, but sometimes it requires some tweaking to get everything working. I'm not a Linux expert by any system, but I have found that mostly it's pretty undemanding to get Ubuntu up and running near most hardware configurations built within the closing 5 years or so.
Well, considering Vista spends half of it's processor time trying to enforce DRM , I'm not surprised DVD duplication is a disaster,

find rental listings

No comments:

Post a Comment