Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MBR plainly corrupted after Vista? HELP PLEASE !?

HELP PLEASE !

I have XP on my HDD. Then I installed Vista, which makes a special book of NTFS which is not the same approaching it is for XP. I decided to switch rear to my XP. So I formatted Vista with Partition Magic (pqmagic), and the Master Boot Records (MBR) of my HD be corrupted.

Nothing helps! NOTHING. I tried to use Partition Magic Emergency diskettes. I tried Recovery Console (fixmbr, fixboot), I tried fdisk /mbr. Even I own deleted adjectives the partitions and created them again near fdisk, formatted them but I still get impossible to tell apart MBR (0) message when installing Windows XP. Now I've added another HD (temporarily) and installed XP on it and now I want to recuperate (not the files, but my HD) from Windows, I install Partition Magic and I get errors when I want to format the HD (the MBR-0 one). Scandsk, chkdsk, bleak sectors... zilch helps, I still can copy files on my HD (it process that it spins. But it has Allocation table errors TOO which is not viable to recover. HELP PLEASE

MBR plainly corrupted after Vista? HELP PLEASE !?

If you know what brand the drive is, look for a low stratum format or recovery program for it from the capitalist. It should erase the whole drive, and agree to you start fresh, unless somehow it's phsically damaged very soon.



I haven't tried this one myself, but it looks promising as well,



http://hddguru.com/content/en/software/2...



If you still call for to get files rotten the drive, stop what you are doing, and repost your question near that in mind.
I'm sorry to transmit you this..there's no way that you can rest the stuff in your Hard Disk anymore. You may wanna find out more and contained by details in this forum.There's lots of pros here to help you out..

www.cnet.com

robin summer rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment