Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Mac relieve...which computer should I bring back?

So turns out the Macbooks don't enjoy graphics cards (i'm an art student so thats a MUST!) so I turned to Macbook Pros and the 17 iMac with superdrive. (I'm def getting a mac not a pc) The total cost after deductibles and rebate for the Pro is $2335.29 and the total cost after everything for the iMac is $1457.89 BIG DIFFERENCE...for me cost is a big issue. My parents are covering $1500 so if I decided to move about with the pro I would enjoy to come up with $835.29 which I don't hold and if I went next to the iMac the whole cost would be covered (I could give 90 GB to the hardrive for $75 so then I would own to come up with $32.89 which I could do). But afterwards it comes down to: Do I want portability with a more expensive laptop or should I basically stick with the desktop computer and still enjoy everything I need but I can't thieve it to class? So I just want to know what some of you enjoy to say. Should I upgrade the hardrive? Should I find the pro or the iMac? (I'm NOT getting a pc so don't push it!)

Mac relieve...which computer should I bring back?

If portability is key to you, get he Macbook. If you ask your parents, I'm sure they'd assistance you cover the cost until you could pay them final.



If you would rather enjoy something you can afford but not take hindmost and forth anywhere, get the iMac and yes, seize teh bigger hard drive and never skimp on the RAM.
I agree. Have you checked the Apple store for the student discount price. Also if you buy from a place approaching mac mall or cdw here is no tax and sometimes free shipping. That can recover you at least a couple bucks

prom dress rental

No comments:

Post a Comment