Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MiraScan quits when I try to nouns it within an image-editing software, similar to Photoshop. Why?

I hold an Acer ScanPrisa 640P with parallel port nouns. I have just now managed to attain the driver for the scanner, which was compatible beside Windows XP. Earlier, my OS would not detect the presence of the scanner. Since installing the new driver also did not support, I took the advice of a forum and changed my 'BIOS settings' so that the LPT port worked on 'EPP'. Now, I manage to get the computer to detect the scanner (it's still missing in the 'Device Manager' however.) Now, everytime I try to land an image from the scanner, the image-editing program (such as Adobe Photoshop and ImageReady) that I own open at the time closes hastily after the MiraScan splash screen is shown. It merely seems to work surrounded by Microsoft Word, and even then the level is not good. What's going on, and how do I fix it? Arghs, this scanner's cause me a lot of strain. =( Thanks for any help! =)

MiraScan quits when I try to nouns it within an image-editing software, similar to Photoshop. Why?

It seem like thier not compatabile. Call the store you bought it from or Microsoft. Then ask for an assistant. I know it take a long time but try it because it should answer your question.

The answers post by the user, for information one and only, RunQA.com does not guarantee the right.



of computer rental

No comments:

Post a Comment