Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Microsoft Lifecam VX-1000?

When I'm installing this, it almost finishes installing, and next says I don't hold enough space on my tricky disk. I think it funds I need more RAM, since I hold a lot of space. Should I buy more?

Microsoft Lifecam VX-1000?

have you tried cleaning and freeing up space on your rugged disk? click start,control panel,performance,and free up space.
Hey, I search a lot on the Microsoft Knowledge foot - but theres no apparent solution timetabled for your problem, you can however try http://support.microsoft.com and send those guys an email, so they can respond hastily and sort your issues - hope this helps - give somebody a lift care...
The best route to sort out the problem is that you just e-mail your problem near your serial no. to connect@microsoft.com or contact your nearer Microsoft Service Centre or your retailer from whom u purchased Lifecam...



Manikya


No comments:

Post a Comment