Friday, September 17, 2010

Is in that any passageway I can increase the power of my GPU (integrated) Geforce GO 7400 on my notebook?

I am trying to play Oblivion on my Dell XPS M1210 near the above mentioned video card. However, though NVIDIA claims it is 256 MB, only 64 is steadfast! The rest is shared with my system and as a result, Oblivion runs appallingly on my M1210 even on the lowest settings.



My question is this: is here some way to get hold of around the limitations of 64 MB dedicated? I hold tried almost everything; I have updated my drivers, downloaded RivaTuner and nTune to optimize my GO 7400, and even spoken to Dell and changed around adjectives my preferences. I have also edited the .ini profile for Oblivion extensively. At this point, I have tried ALMOST everything, but I am throwing this sound out out there to see if nearby is any way that I can restore the performance of shared video memory.



I craving I had agreed the difference between dedicated and integrated sooner; 64 MB really bites. Otherwise, my laptop is great next to Vista, but it can't run high-end games for jack at this point.

Is in that any passageway I can increase the power of my GPU (integrated) Geforce GO 7400 on my notebook?

Upgrading and tweaking 3D graphics is SO EASY to do on a desktop but next to impossible surrounded by a laptop. When choosing a laptop and having gaming within mind it is important to choose GPU first and processor second because you will be stuck w/ what you get.



Also, oblivion is one of the most demanding games surrounded by terms of hardware. If you really want to relish it, get a desktop w/ a powerful graphics card close to an 8800GTS at least.
near is no way to modify your integrated graphics because the chip is attached tightly to the motherboard


No comments:

Post a Comment