Friday, September 17, 2010

Is this Wireless Laser Mouse?

6000 by Microsoft & correct mouse? 5 button mouse w/ high definition tech. offer Tilt Wheel, efficient 4-way scrolling & magnifier to enlag & bowdlerize details. It was on clearance for $25.00 at store I walk into today. Or would I b better off w/ optical wireless mouse? Or WHICH liberal would suggest? I have a wireless that come w/ my HP... it has survived 4-5 spills by my cats... & be thinking of a better one & use that one for backup. Thx

t

Is this Wireless Laser Mouse?

I am using the 6000 series laser mouse right now, I similar to the precision offered my the laser over most optical mice on the market. While optical be the upgrade to the ball mouse, laser is the upgrade to optical. Laser mice by definition can be made to operate at the sensitivity of an optical mouse, or for more intense usage such as CAD layouts or digital photography editting where on earth you want almost pixel by pixel control, the laser can be calibrated as needed. I would speak use the 6000 over any optical, once you get used to it, you won't want to shift back to an optical.
Hi AJ



I hold the same mouse and I love it. It is comfortable and I resembling the laser much better than the optical. I don't use the magnifier that much, but it is a nice feature. I notably

reccommend it. That is a pretty good price although I get mine on sale for around $35.00.
you get my name........ lately wanted to read out hi ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,


No comments:

Post a Comment