Friday, September 17, 2010

Is near a PCI card for PS2 keyboards?

I hold a user who needs her weak PS2 keyboard, her unknown PC is all USB (and yes, we've tried several USB to PS2 adaptors). Any suggestions? We enjoy a serial port available too, but I haven't found an adaptor for that (other than a mouse adaptor which doesn't work with keyboards).

Is near a PCI card for PS2 keyboards?

U can find a USB to TWIN PS2 pot adapter designer to allow a keyb and mouse to connect to a usb port on a laptop, and they DO work with keyboards, I know ecause I use one on my system when I hook laptop to my PC on a KVM switch.
belkin have a USB adapter that lets you use an feeble ps2 mouse and keyboard..



except that, you're looking at a KM/KVM (keyboard+mouse / keyboard+video+mouse) solution ::which lets you control multiple systems beside one kb/mouse/monitor:: thats usb with ps2 connections


No comments:

Post a Comment