Tuesday, September 21, 2010

LG GSA-H50L DVD writer doesn't work..?

I simply bought me this DVD writer and I'm using Nero to burn DVD's. CD buring works short a problem but when I try to write a data DVD Nero stops at 2% and the street lamp of my drive doesn't blink anymore. Does anyone know a solution? Thanks in credit.

LG GSA-H50L DVD writer doesn't work..?

Take it back or RMA it since you freshly bought it. Get a Pioneer 112d.
Try updating the Firmware of your DVD Writer.
also LG DVD burners are very picky in the order of media. What brand of DVD-/+ R's are you using? If it is a no baptize brand then that may be your problem. Most firmware updates for LG burners usually involve compatibility issues of medium.



Also, do you have the nero DVD plug surrounded by?


No comments:

Post a Comment