Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Memory(RAM) Question?

Well I checked my PC setup from the boot menu and it say it have two 512MB sticks contained by the 1st and 2nd sockets. I always thought it be just simply one stick of RAM to total up to 1GB. So my question is, Is it possible to remove those two sticks of RAM and put only just one full Gigabyte in the 1st socket, or should I give up those two and put one 1GB of RAM in the third socket since im trying to upgrade(It supports up to 4). Im newly worried it wont be even since it's a dual core processor.

Memory(RAM) Question?

My suggestion would be two 512 MB sticks of equal ram contained by slots 3, an 4.
currently you have 1 GB of push...2 512 MB sticks...if you have 3 slots, you can hold maximum of 3 GB, if you put 1GB stick in respectively slot..
Please add Make and model of computer and I'll try to look it up for you.
I would freshly keep adding together to it.


No comments:

Post a Comment