Friday, September 17, 2010

Is in attendance a road to disable the sleep button on my grand piano?

My toddler keep hitting it and I don't know how to make the comp wake up back up. I other end up have to do a hard shut down because I can't get hold of anything to respond.

Is in attendance a road to disable the sleep button on my grand piano?

sorry no idea i dont hold a sleep button on my keyboard

enjoy u ever thought bout purchasing a new the ivories without a sleep button



kk ive solved the problem

im running vista too

move about to control panel

power options

on side tavern says adjustment when the comp sleeps

click this then transfer to never
Hello, Right click your Desktop and select Properties – Screen Saver – Power – Advanced

And set “When I press the sleep button on my computer” to “Do nothing”.

You can set the Power button to nothing within the same road.

Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment